Last Updated: June 30, 2023 ("Effective Date")
Your Privacy Rights
- Virginia, Colorado, and Connecticut State Privacy Rights: Under the Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act (VCDPA), Colorado Privacy Act (CPA), and Connecticut Personal Data Privacy and Online Monitoring Act (CTDPA), Virginia, Colorado, and Connecticut residents, respectively, can:
- Submit a request to confirm processing of "personal data" and to access such personal data by visiting RxSaver Data Access Request Form. We use the information submitted via the form strictly for verification purposes. Prior to fulfilling your request, we will need to verify your identity, which may require additional pieces of information.
- Submit a request to correct inaccuracies in their personal information by emailing [email protected]. Please note that we may be unable to process certain requests to correct, depending on the nature of the information and the purposes of the processing of the personal information. As an alternative, you may delete your inaccurate information by following the instructions under “Deletion” below.
- Opt-out of “sales“ and of the processing of “personal data for “targeted advertising”, to the extent applicable. You can submit an opt-out request by clicking “Your Privacy Choices” in the footer below and following the instructions therein.
- We make certain categories of personal data available to third parties in order to receive “targeted advertising”-related services, and such disclosures may also be considered a “sale” under these state laws absent certain exceptions (e.g., disclosures to “processors”). The categories of personal data made available are identifiers (such as email addresses, cookie IDs, IP addresses, or proprietary or open-source IDs), analytics information (e.g., actions taken in relation to our services or other analytics or ad measurement data), inferences (e.g., interests or demographics), and commercial information (e.g., services purchased or considered). The categories of third parties are data analytics providers, advertising technology partners, and social networks. See information above regarding use of marketing and data partners for additional information, as well as information regarding our use of advertising and marketing more broadly.
- You have a right to opt out of profiling in the furtherance of decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects, however, GoodRx does not conduct such profiling
- Appeal our refusal to act on a relevant request by responding to the email that states such refusal.
- You can submit a request for deletion by visiting RxSaver Data Deletion Request Form. Prior to fulfilling your request, we will need to verify your identity, which may require additional pieces of information.
- For California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) requests:
- To exercise your rights to know or delete, you may submit a request to know at RxSaver Data Access Request Form and a request to delete at RxSaver Data Deletion Request Form. We use the information submitted via the form strictly for verification purposes. You can also have an authorized agent make a request via such links by following the instructions therein.
- To exercise your right to correct, please submit a request to correct inaccuracies in their personal information by emailing [email protected]. Please note that we may be unable to process certain requests to correct, depending on the nature of the information and the purposes of the processing of the personal information.
- We may process sensitive personal information for the limited purposes permitted by the CCPA that do not require a corresponding opt-out.
- To opt-out of “sales” and the processing of “personal data”, please click our “Your Privacy Choices” (found at the bottom of our website homepage) and turn off Marketing/Personalization/Analytics cookies.