Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride Warnings
- May cause drowsiness. Alcohol and marijuana may intensify this effect. Use care when operating a vehicle, vessel (e.g., boat), or machinery.
- This medicine may be taken with or without food.
- Take in the evening as directed
- ACTIVE ENANTIOMER OF CETIRIZINE, CETIRIZINE IS EXCRETED. INSUFF HUMAN DATA
- Insufficient human data available. Animal data suggest no developmental toxicity at doses less than 10 times the maximum recommended human dose. Consider maternal treatment benefits versus potential fetal/neonatal adverse outcomes.