IPRATROPIUM BROMIDE/ALBUTEROL SULFATE
Ipratropium Bromide/Albuterol Sulfate Warnings
- May cause dizziness
- This drug may impair the ability to operate a vehicle, vessel (e.g., boat), or machinery. Use care until you become familiar with its effects.
- It is very important that you take or use this exactly as directed. Do not skip doses or discontinue unless directed by your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Protect from light
- UNLIKELY CLINICALLY SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT EXCRETED WITH INHAL/NASAL ADMIN
- OBSERVE FOR TREMORS & EXCITEMENT ESPECIALLY WITH ORAL USE.
- Insufficient human data available on developmental toxicity risk. Consider maternal treatment benefits versus potential fetal/neonatal adverse outcomes. Animal data suggest no developmental toxicity.
- Epidemiological studies and post-market data suggest no increased risk of birth defects Poorly controlled asthma in pregnant patients associated with preeclampsia and low birth weight. Monitor asthma control in pregnant women closely, and adjust treatment for optimal control. Animal data suggest developmental toxicity at doses less than10 times the maximum recommended human dose.