Breo Ellipta Warnings
- Rinse mouth thoroughly after each use.
- Wait at least 1 minute between different inhaled medications.
- It is very important that you take or use this exactly as directed. Do not skip doses or discontinue unless directed by your doctor.
- Discard after using the number of doses or _______ days after opening as described on the label.
- Date opened __________________
- Store in cool, dry place.
- SYSTEMIC PRODUCTS EXCRETED IN RATS; CAUTION ADVISED WITH NASAL ADMINISTRATION
- INSUFFICIENT DATA FOR VILANTEROL; OTHER BETA-AGONISTS ARE EXCRETED IN MILK
- Insufficient human data available. Poorly controlled asthma in pregnant patients associated with preeclampsia and low birth weight. Monitor asthma control in pregnant women closely, and adjust treatment for optimal control. Animal data suggest developmental toxicity at doses less than the recommended human dose.
- Insufficient human data available