- May take with food to lessen chance of stomach upset.
- Important: Finish all this medication unless otherwise directed by prescriber.
- May cause diarrhea during treatment. If it persists or becomes severe, tell your doctor or pharmacist.
- Persistent diarrhea due to colitis may rarely occur weeks or months after using antibiotics. If this occurs, notify your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
- MAY CAUSE SENSITIZATION, DIARRHEA OR RASH IN NURSING INFANT.
- Tx of premature membrane rupture assoc. with neonatal necrotizing enterocolitis